Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Dear Mike no date ( in France )

How are you hope you received a couple of papers I sent, I did not enclose a letter. Glad to know you are having a nice time, if a quite one. Will you be home for Xmas, let me know and I will do something about a Xmas gift for you? Barbara's wedding went off very well, nobody got drunk or disorderly. I expect she'll be sending you some photos. I expect you get a little home sick sometimes being such a long way away, especially now the Winter nights are drawing in. Have you drunk all the wine you stamped on, and are you having enough to eat. You did lose quite a lot of weight before you went, that dustbin job I expect. So maybe you will come home with quite a corporation. Everybody here is getting ready for the great day Wednesday of the wedding of Princess Anne. They'll all be sitting by the telly bolt eyed. Everyone is well here this end except Dee who has a filthy cold. Keep warm and look after yourself. Iris sends her love. Love Mum x I am in Rayleigh writing this, Iris manages a small bakers shop and am having a cuppa and gooey yummy cake. have just bought ingrediments for Xmas cake, hope you will be home to sample a piece. Love Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment