Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Dear Michael - 27th February 1974

Have just recieved you beautiful hand painted door knob. Thanks a lot, very nice. I don't know how you have the patience to paint something so small. Many thanks also for the letter. Have passed on your message about "the film" to father and he is attending to the order forthwith. Sorry about your grotty pop scene, but you shouldn't live in such outlandish places, you should get back to civiisation and Ted Heath. It's going to be a great day tomorrow ( polling day ) are you going to sit up all night listening for the result. Paul G. had a shotgun wedding last Saturday and Irene T. ditto a couple of weeks ago, so there should be quite a baby boom in a couple of months with all the Grans competing about their grand off springs including me I suppose. I have a large picture for you I had given to me from my place off work, they had a clear out of the attic, it's rather large but an oil painting, the frame will come in handy anyway, Keep warm and look after yourself and be happy. Love as always. Mum xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment