Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Dear Michael - 19th Feb. ?

Surprise, to hear from me, I told your mother I would drop you a line sometime. Hope you are well as this leaves us at the present. Now what news have I, when i think nothing much, this place is so quiet , you can hear the trees rustle. Not very exciting but will be nice in the Summer. You must call and see us and the bungalow when you are home. Your mother will be down tomorrow, we are taking her to a show and the Palace Westcliff, a treat for her birthday. I hope you can read my scribble, and also hope that the weather oop North has improved. The sun is shining brilliant here today. Sorry I have nothing nice to send you this week, only will send few stamps. But please don't feel compelled to answer this, just thought you may like a few lines from someone else. Tony and Syd sends their regards. Tony is settled now at his job, he seems to like it around here. At least he did last Saturday when he went to the Elms, Leigh "Thru Til Two" Club isn't it. Anyway he had a couple of barley wines and made himself bad sick when he came in. I bet he doesn't drink barley w. again. Will have to sign off now Michael as I have to get my shopping. See you sometime. All the best. Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment