Sunday, July 15, 2018

Dear Mike - 27th October 1969

Sorry I haven't written for so long. Still I'll make up for it by a long letter. I hope you've been keeping well, have you got your wow! of a parcel from the well-wisher yet ( Mum I mean ). The living room looks nice now, I told you about it. I'm still courting, he's a footall fanatic so I have to go and watch him Sunday morning, I have a good laugh, there's quite a few comedians in his team.What have you done lately, anything exciting? It will soon be bonfire night, are you having a party or anything? I bought Jose Feliciano's new record on Sat called "And The Sun Will Shine" it's a Bee Gees old song have you heard it? Only about 8 weeks till Xmas isn't it. I bet you can't wait to have a holiday, it must be boring at times up there, even thought it is quite a large place. I'm just watching Johnnie Cash "My Name Is Sue" fame on "Andy Williams Show". What would you like for Christmas this year or would you like the money? I never know what to buy you. Iris has got a nice bungalow now over between Hadleigh and Leigh. I think it is. The phone gets quite a bashing , it's a pity your not on the phone up there, we could phone you up sometimes, never mind well I think that's about all the news I have for you. take care of yourself. Love Barb xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment