Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Dear Mick - no date (in France )

I'm writing this at work as there is nobody here today and I'm all on my own (figures). Sorry for not writing before but my social life has been a bit hectic lately ( hee!) Hope you are alright, think of you a lot and hoping you are coping with another way of life. I am going to Butlins for Xmas with Steve and family, at Barry Island, Wales. Had a big dissapointment yesterday. The Faces are appearing Xmas Eve at Edmonton Sundown for a party along with Long John Baldry. So we can't go (sick) . John and Mark are going. What will you be doing for Xmas? We have been going to the pictures quite a lot lately, seen a lot of goury one's ( can't spell ) lovely! Oh yes! me and Steve are getting engaged Xmas. I've ordered the ring, it will take 4 weeks to come. If you have any spare time will you make some badges of Roxy or Faces. Have you heard them over there? Are there any groups or pictures? ( This letter is like 20 questions ) Did you know I bought a bike, a lovely red one. I rode up Laindon Hills one bright Sunday morning with Steve, and that's the only time I went out on it. It's in Steve's shed ( it's freezing ) It will be nice in the Summer though. Hope I am not boring you. Sorry about the writing but I have to keep stopping when somebody comes in. Still working for Clutch & Brake, but the ride on the bus is getting me down. Sorry it's not very long this letter but I'm getting a bit busier now so will finish. Look after yourself Mick. I will write again soon. Love , Dee & Steve x

No comments:

Post a Comment