Sunday, July 29, 2018

Dear Mike - 6th November 1973

Received your letter dated 26th October. Pleased your finding plenty to keep you busy, the place sounds as if it's falling apart. I expect that's a bit strong. Yes, the wedding went off alright. I expect Barbara wrote and told you all about it. I was on my own at 6.45pm my usual Saturday thing but I never got under the weather. Pleased to send the music papers, hope you don't get them duplicated. How about Christmas? Will you still be away? You sound as if you might be over there longer than I imagined, No word yet of Dee & Steve engagement, a bit premature I should think. Hope the weather is holding out O.K. getting wild here now with usual fog. Will close now hoping you are well and that you hear from the others from time to time. Love, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment