Thursday, August 2, 2018

Dear Mike - 28th July 1969

Dorothy was looking through one of your art books yesterday and came across the enclosed £5 note; you may have left it there and know about it but I thought you could have left it there some time ago and forgotten about it, anyway right or wrong you have it now. Your watch is OK again but I am wearing it until mine is repaired. I'll send it on if you need it. Did you get your spec's O.K. ? Dick (?) came after I sent it, hope your bag of "jumble" was intact. Barbaba is at Butlins Bognor this week, you'll be getting your cheeky postcard soon. I hope she and her friend aren't too occupied in fighting off the "wolves" although she knows what life is all about by now. Weather has been grand this last week but cloudy today. Don't work too hard. Love from Mum and the twin fighters. Dad/

No comments:

Post a Comment