Thursday, August 2, 2018

Dear Michael -= June 1970

Happy Birthday. Hope you are O.K. After the greetings I will tell you the latest news. I still work in the dark rooms of the stationary office and getting along fine. I go to Southend Technical College every Friday, but I'm not starting a course until September, after the Summer holidays. I start my two weeks holiday this week. I'm not going anywhere. Me and Angela ( my friend ) will probably find somewhere to go. I expect there's a lot of entertainment up your way. I bought a pair of Levi's last week, getting groovy ain't I. Basildon is celebrating it's 21st birthday this week and next and there holding concerts and fairs and carnivals and things. There is a pop festival in Gloucester park with the Pretty Things and other weird groups ( WOW). We will probably go. Looking forward to seeing you when you come home,if you do. Love Dee. P.S. Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment