Thursday, August 2, 2018

Dear Mike - 12th December 1969

Hope you are well and I'm very sorry I haven't written to you for such a long time. It soon will be Christmas now won't it. When are you coming home. Do you watch Curry and Chips with Spike Milligan. I think it's one of the funniest programmes on at the moment. How's that little dog you've got above you, is it a bitch. I'm still courting, are you? John gave me an LP he had by Ramsey Lewis , it's piano Modern Jazz I think. We found your old cartoon book last night with teeth man and Frankystein in, we were in fits of laughter. John thinks you are very talented , how about that then! I'm going to a 21st birthday party tomorrow night, one of John's friends., who he went to school with. Mum says sorry she hasn't written but she has been working a lot lately and hasn't had much time to herself. I still haven't got your Xmas present or would you like some money? I never know what to buy you. Well Mike must go now. Soon you very soon. Take care Love Barb xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment