Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Dear Michael - June 1974

Enclosed is £5.00 to get yourself a hair cut ! Ho Ho ! Hope you have a happy birthday, I shall be thinking of you, don't get drunk, you will only feel bad in the morning. Father went in for his moped test yesterday and FAILED. Oh well better luck next time. That was a nice photo of you. Father thought it was a girl in the boat. All Nod's relations are coming down from Manchester for their wedding, yes it really is happening on 2nd. July. Father and I are attending as witnesses at Southend registry office. Have to rush up to the shops because I want to go to Southend market with Iris. Yes, our garden looks a picture and I have a beautiful plant pot on my porch complete with lovely mauve flowers. Hope you will be home soon to see them, our apples and plums are coming on a treat. No more news for now. All our love. take care, Mum xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment